- pandahspunk likes this
- oedipus-was-a-motherfucker likes this
- pennyapple likes this
- palematepolygamist likes this
- beyondgodthefather reblogged this from caffeinatedfeminist
- miavonhyde likes this
- isjaka likes this
- simplytoska reblogged this from caffeinatedfeminist and added:
- heroicallyfound likes this
- theriverwanders likes this
- smugish likes this
- potashium reblogged this from caffeinatedfeminist and added:
- anarcho-alowisney likes this
- chickadee95 likes this
- rabblebabble likes this
- nowherezone11 likes this
- princessnitty reblogged this from baconbeernboobs and added:
- andpoof reblogged this from caffeinatedfeminist
- jubliants likes this
- exciteddomination likes this
- blueraysunshine reblogged this from caffeinatedfeminist
- threepwillow likes this
- blueraysunshine likes this
- aastraldronee reblogged this from earlgreyandarsenic and added:
- caffeinatedfeminist reblogged this from baconbeernboobs and added:
- chanel-blues likes this
- aastraldronee likes this
- squidofthemojave likes this
- idcaboutostriches likes this
- alexivore likes this
- inarumabo likes this
- teddy-bear-bundy likes this
- kawaii-world-order likes this
- thebravelittlelion likes this
- heyjamiesays likes this
I am not terrified of being raped every time a man looks at me, talks to me, sits next to me on the Metro, or walks down the street near me.
I’m so tired of feminists saying that women are constantly afraid of this. YOU’RE PUTTING THAT FEAR INTO THEM.
Men are NOT all rapists, the same way that women are not all sexually repressed.
I’m glad you don’t feel that way. I mean it, truly.
But you don’t get to invalidate the experiences of others who feel differently just because you disagree.
Men are not all rapists, but do not blame the victims who avoid men in the interest of self preservation because they have had different experiences from your own. Their experiences are valid and their fear is real.
I would like to tell the OP a hearty “go fuck yourself”. Glad you feel that way, sweetie, but I sure as hell don’t.
It’s not feminists putting the fear of rape into women. It’s the fucking rape culture and the fucking patriarchy, and even fucking sexism itself.
Reblogging again for that seriously great commentary from ladyhippie. ^^^